Securities and Financial Fraud
At JSB Law LLC, we have 30 years of experience providing legal assistance to individual and institutional victims of financial and securities fraud. The world of securities, bonds, limited partnerships, annuities, hedge funds, mutual funds and other investment instruments can be overwhelming to most investors. Investors consequently often place significant trust in their financial advisors, stockbrokers, stock dealers and other investment professionals. Unfortunately, while most financial advisors are honest and competent, few are not. These few have caused many people to lose their savings and financial security because of advisor theft, fraud, and exploitation. Our firm is proficient in securities law, investment firm practices, complex investment transactions, and is skilled at developing legal strategies that recover assets.
Our firm has extensive experience representing clients in state and federal court, as well as arbitration forums including, FINRA, AAA, JAMS, and other SRO arbitration panels. We have successfully resolved securities legal issues including:
- Auction rate securities
- Failure to execute
- Failure to supervise
- Collateralized Mortgage Obligations (CMOs)
- Limited Partnerships
- Mail fraud, wire fraud, margin account, variable annuity, and mutual fund fraud
- Municipal Bonds
- Options strategies
- Professional malpractice by investment advisors, accountants, attorneys, insurance agents, and other financial and fiduciary professionals; breach of fiduciary duty
- Sale of unsuitable or unregistered annuities
- Stockbroker churning, excessive account activity and the sale of unsuitable financial and insurance investments
- Subprime mortgage and bond fund issues
- Theft, negligence, and conversion
- Unauthorized trading
- Life Insurance and Annuity Fraud
Investor Information Center
Visit our Investor Information Center to learn more.
If you have questions regarding securities fraud or regulatory compliance matters, call us. We offer free initial consultations. We accept evening and weekend appointments and are conveniently located in downtown Geneva. Free parking is available and plentiful. To contacts us, call 331.248.4330.